Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something New!

So, I've decided to jump into the world of blogging.  I love to write, I love to speak to women's groups and to teach ladies classes.  However, there doesn't seem to be that many opportunities to do this unless you're a published author, or married to a preacher.  Well, I'm the daughter of a preacher, and the sister to preachers, and the aunt to some preachers ... but nope, I'm married to an engineer. 

I felt that maybe, just maybe this blog would give me an opportunity to speak out on topics that are important to me, in regards to our daily Christian walk.  Living by the golden rule is important to me.  In fact, I did have an opportunity to speak to a group of ladies in Ohio on golden rule living.  Perhaps someday I'll copy that talk over onto my blog. 

Just in case you're not sure about the golden rule, what it is or where it's found.  Take a minute and read Matthew 7:12.  "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."  ESV

Well, if you're there and you've read this.  Thanks.  I hope you'll visit again and learn more about me and more about living by the golden rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment