Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Another year has begun - 2012! 

Our family has had an amazing holiday break!  My husband has been off for 2 weeks and a day, our daughter home from college and the boys home from school.  We've played games, watched television, eaten a lot, shopped, celebrated, enjoyed having families into our home, and being in the homes of others.  We have relished our spiritual family and our earthly family. 

Blog entries haven't been a high priority, but I will be getting back into that later this week.  My goal is to write more for my blog, submit articles to magazines and newspapers, and hopefully have the opportunity to speak at ladies events.  My goal is to focus more on God's people and less on myself. 

Here are some other goals:  daily Bible reading, Scripture memorization, reading more spiritual books, continuing with the "Digging Deeper" study, re-implementing family Bible time, getting more involved with our local church, continuing with hospitality, and limiting my time on things that are not profitable. 

This isn't a complete list, but it includes some of the goals my family will be talking about this week. Do you and your family make New Year's resolutions? What resolutions have you all made for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment